1. The general laws and regulations are to be followed. We absolutely do not tolerate any personal offences based on race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disablements or other differences. If you have a difference of opinion with somebody, stay objective and do not become personal.
2. It is expressly forbidden to disseminate contents calling for hate against parts of the population or to make propaganda for an unconstitutional organisation.
3. We do not tolerate vulgar or hatred language. Respect the other users.
4. It is forbidden to deliberately disturb the dialogue between various users, for example by continuously disturbing the conversation between other members by pestering them or through concepts of an enemy or hostility. We reserve ourselves the right to cancel single contributions without previous warning, if the regulations are not followed. If a user continues to violate the rules we can temporarily or completely block his access.
5. It is forbidden to advertise or to publish private data like name, address, telephone number, internet address, etc. in contributions. It is also forbidden to publish private emails or messages without the sender’s consent. Contributions violating these rules and regulations will be cancelled without prior warning.